cavalier mini sofa - slipcovered
Simple lines and strong construction are the keys to this beautiful basic. The slipcovered mini is also available in an 8' length, as well as a sectional, chair, ottoman, and loveseat. Each sofa comes with two 21" x 21" throw pillows available in a fabric of your choice. Not available in leather.
Overall Dimensions: 31" h x 42.5" d x 84" w | Inside Dimensions: 24" d x 74" w | Arm height: 21.5" | Seat height: 20”
Please check out fabrics here and select both a slipcover fabric AND a pillow fabric in the drop-down menus above. When selecting a slipcover fabric, if you plan on washing your slipcover in the washing machine, please be sure to select a machine-washable fabric option. These fabrics have been specifically pre-washed and pre-shrunk.
Interested in seeing our fabrics in person? Order here!
10/90 Down filling in loose, bullnose, flanged back cushions.
5.5' Loveseat Overall Dimensions: 31" h | 42" d | 68" l | Inside Dimensions: 25.5" d | 57” w | Arm height: 21.5" | Seat height: 20”
7' Sofa Overall Dimensions: 31" h | 42" d | 84" l | Inside Dimensions: 25.5" d | 73.5” w | Arm height: 21.5" | Seat height: 20”
8' Sofa Overall Dimensions: 31" h | 42" d | 96" l | Inside Dimensions: 25.5" d | 85.5” w | Arm Height: 21.5” | Seat Height: 20”
Slipcover goes under the seat cushion and kisses the floor | Sewn with double needle stitching.
Note: Underneath the slipcover, the frame is upholstered in a neutral, off-white muslin
ABOUT OUR PIECES:
- Each frame is upholstered by an experienced craftsperson in North Carolina, one piece at a time
- If an order calls for multiple quantities of an item, the same craftsperson will make each piece ensuring they are as identical as possible
- Our hardwood frames are constructed for a lifetime with all corners glued, screwed and corner-blocked
- Eight-way hand-tied coil springs, either three or four rows deep, are used to create the ultimate seating foundation. Multiple gauges of coil springs are strategically placed with the utmost comfort in mind.
- Inside backs consist of sinuous springs, foam, and fiber to provide superior support to our back cushions
- Fabrics are upholstered with a full flow match ensuring the pattern match from top to bottom and side to side
ALL PIECES ARE CUSTOM AND NON-RETURNABLE
Current lead time of approx. 36-38 weeks. We know this is a very long lead time but we think it's well worth the wait. There's nothing else out there like our pieces!