The thinking ottoman is also available as a chair, mini chair. All are available in a slipcovered option as well.
Overall H 17" x D 22.5" x W 26.5"
Please see our list of leather and wood options here.
Interested in seeing our fabrics in person? Order here!
Available in leather | No nails standard | Tight top | Edge Stitched.
ABOUT OUR PIECES:
- Each frame is upholstered by an experienced craftsperson in North Carolina, one piece at a time
- If an order calls for multiple quantities of an item, the same craftsperson will make each piece ensuring they are as identical as possible
- Our hardwood frames are constructed for a lifetime with all corners glued, screwed and corner-blocked
- Eight-way hand-tied coil springs, either three or four rows deep, are used to create the ultimate seating foundation. Multiple gauges of coil springs are strategically placed with the utmost comfort in mind.
- Inside backs consist of sinuous springs, foam, and fiber to provide superior support to our back cushions
- Fabrics are upholstered with a full flow match ensuring the pattern match from top to bottom and side to side
ALL PIECES ARE CUSTOM AND NON-RETURNABLE
Current lead time of approx. 36-38 weeks. We know this is a very long lead time but we think it's well worth the wait. There's nothing else out there like our pieces!